ENERGY STORAGE INTEGRATION
The energy storage system is one of the key figures during the vehicle layout and architecture. Related to the propulsion system it will mandatory affect the complete vehicle targets and therefore we support our customer during specification, selection and integration of the proper system components.
During the integration of H2 tanks, batteries, batterie swapping systems or conventional fuel tanks we consider the topics of packaging, mechanical specification of crash functions or modularity.
Full Charged - Energy Storage
- Prototype battery development through to series integration
- Hydrogen tank integration
- Conventional fuel tank integration
- Change systems & modularity concepts
- From the charging / filling interface to the propulsion system
- Supplier base and integration knowledge